Friday, March 18, 2016

Got him!

It has been confirmed, Alex is the Outbreak monkey.  Aiden is off the hook...for this at least.  We will get some antibiotics in Mr. Alex and supposedly this cycle will be done.  I have some lingering questions for the doc, most importantly:  Is this going to happen every time he is exposed?  Because if so, I may actually consider home schooling.

Proving that he is worth keeping around even though he's a little germ bucket, he layed the following on me last night...

Me:  Hey buddy?  Thanks for being such a great big brother to Sam.  I think you're a pretty great kid.
Alex:  You're welcome Mom.  I think you're a pretty great grown-up.
Me:  Thanks buddy.
Alex:  I mean it, I wouldn't be able to survive if I didn't have you.  'Night Mom!


No comments:

Post a Comment