Tuesday, May 19, 2015

New Kicks

When I picked the boys up yesterday, Alex informed me we needed to go to the store because both of his shoes had holes in them.  Whoopsiedoodle!

He used to be obsessed with shoes that light up.  But, when we bought his last pair, which by the way seems like yesterday, the store didn't have any light up ones in his size.  Bummer, right?  Due to the lack of light up inventory, I was able to talk him into some super cute non-pulsating-raver lighted sneakers.  He really likes them and a lot of people have told him they like his shoes, so I thought it was a slam dunk that we were done with light up shoes.

I found out how wrong I was when we walked through the doors of the shoe store and he immediately said, "Ok.  Show me where the light up ones are."

Despite my best efforts, these bad boys came home with us and were on his feet before the truck exited the parking lot:

Boys' S Lights: Ipox - Rayz
Don't stare too long...you might have a seizure.

No comments:

Post a Comment