Thursday, May 21, 2015

Adult Words

Welp, Alex said "What the fuck?!" to another kid at daycare yesterday.  Yep.  That happened.

I honestly don't know where he learned it.  Stay with me here a second.  I know I have the mouth of a drunken sailor angry about being deployed to Chezchowhereeverabeckastan, but I am actaully very mindful of my language around Alex.  Not Sam.  He doesn't talk yet.  When he can figure out how to say "mama" instead of staring at me like I'm a lunatic when I keep repeating it to him, I will watch it around him too.

Anywho, yes, he dropped the F bomb at daycare.  Now, I know this isn't right, but given the situation as it was vaguely explained to me, I am pretty close to 100% it was warranted.  Warranted, but not appropriate.

So, I talked with Alex about adult words and that this was a big one and that he is not to say it again.  I also told him I was quite sure he knew that was an adult word, and a pretty bad one at that.  His repsonse?  "Well, I didn't know it was THAT bad."

No comments:

Post a Comment