Monday, May 11, 2015

Mothers' Day Part Duex

Alex also made a mothers' day gift for me at school.  In addition to the questionairre to follow, he made a clay flower pot decorator stick thingy.  I don't have a picture of that yet.  It will be coming soon.

On to the "This Is My Mom" sheet he made for me:


Couple points of clarification/comment:
1.  My favorite TV show is not "Walking With Friends."  He somehow remembered that he has heard Travis talk about a show he likes to watch a show called "Walking Dead," and apparently assumed I liked it too.  A show all about zombies?  Not so much.
2.  He likes to go to the Mallards' games.  The Mallards are a local baseball team comprised of college kids that want to play during their off season.  Now, I don't mind taking him, but it doesn't jump out as something I'm just itchin' to do all that often.
3.  I will totally take those height and weight dimensions.
4.  From this day forward, I will only refer to my hair color as "dark gold."  You can't stop me and the DMV better produce a revised choice for my license post haste.
5.  I'm interested in the fact that he loves me because I let him leave.  "I love her 'cause she doesn't force me to be around her."
6.  It is nice to see he at least notices that I clean the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment