Thursday, December 22, 2011

Thanks Santa!

So the only benefit of this over week long stomach bug/cold thing I have goin' on...losin' weight baby!  I really don't have to much of an appetite, but when I do I am only eating a normal size portion.  It's like magic!  Currently at -27lbs.  I will take that little Christmas present and run with it.

Also, I have committed to running a half-marathon. And just recently talked the girls running I am running with into doing a different race.  A race later than March 3rd.  Because if we did the March 3rd one, we would have to start training on Monday.  The day after Christmas.  The Monday that is in like 4 days.  And frankly that scares the shit out of me.  So, we're are going to do the practical and sensible thing...procrastinate!  Yay!

I am really excited about it though.  I think it is going to be a huge challenge and it is something I have wanted to do for quite some time.  But wowsers, it is intimidating.  I have only run one "race" and that was only an 8K. This one will be 13.1 MILES.  Yeeeeaaaahhh.  Scary.

No comments:

Post a Comment