Thursday, June 24, 2010

Jillian sweet Jillian

I was feelin' pretty darn good about my mastery of Level One of Jillian's Hell...er...30 Day Shred. So I say to my dear friend Kari, "You sure I can do Level 2? I am scared." And she says, "You can totally do it. It's really not that bad. I actually like it better than Level 1." It's official. Kari is certifiably insane. Tighten up the straight jacket and put extra padding on the walls; I am dropping her off at the asylum to-day.

Seriously. Level 2 is craziness. I found it so difficult. I suppose it could be argued that I should have tried Level 2 a while ago instead of being happy with having my ass only mostly kicked around the room with Level 1. Whatever. There were multiple points in the workout last night I had to stop. I swore I could go on no longer. And when that muscle-y little bitch says, "I want you to feel like you're going to die." I very loudly informed her that I was not the only one that was going to meet my maker.

However, the fact that I couldn't make it through without stopping a bunch of times is more motivating than anything. I will not let her beat me. Yeah, she may have years of doing nothing but training and exercising and making exercise videos and tv shows, but I think I can take her. After I finally caught my breath and managed to stop sweating, all I could think about was doing Level 2 again. And doing it better. That muscle-y little bitch knows how to motivate.

No comments:

Post a Comment