Monday, November 30, 2009

Mr. Snaffalopagus

The boy is stuffed up. I feel so bad for him. The snorting is much more frequent, which makes me laugh as I am feeling bad for him. Since there are no other cold-like symptoms, I am thinking/told this is yet another symptom of teething. I seriously feel like anything and everything can be blamed on teething. Is your baby drooling? Teething. Are you baby's cheeks flush? Teething. Is he stuffed up, chewing on his hands, not hungry, feverish, cranky? Fucking teething. I just want the damn things here already!

Anyway, the stuffed up thing sucks because these little monsters breathe through their noses while they eat. Not so easy when there are boogers the size of Montana in that tiny little nose. So he takes forever to consume one bottle since he has to try to breathe through his mouth while sucking formula down his throat. Lots o' sputtering, coughing, and spitting.

I am not kidding about the size of the boogers this kid produces. I do not understand it. How can something so small create something so big? And how does it fit in there? 'Cause let me tell you, once it is out, the dimensional math does not seem to work. And, yes, I am aware there is probably no such thing as "dimensional math." Shut it.

No comments:

Post a Comment