Monday, August 5, 2019

Mini Adventure

The boys and I went for a walk on the Glacial Drumlin trail yesterday.  We took a little detour off the trail, through a small tunnel under the railroad, and to a park.  We found 6 kindness rocks at the park!  I love love LOVE the whole kindness rocks idea, but I have never found one.  Alex's art class participated this year, so it made it even more fun for him to find some.  We all enjoyed finding new "hiding" places for the rocks too.  And then we headed back.  And that's when Sam decided a 1/4 mile walk was just too much for his little legs and refused to walk any more.  So I carried him.  While swatting mosquitoes and sweating my butt off in 76% humidity.  Yay for family outings!

I snapped this picture of the boys and the dog and when I took it, I didn't realize Alex's head was all but covering the "head" part of "Trailhead."  Now that I see it, I can't stop noticing it.  Unintentional pun!


No comments:

Post a Comment