Thursday, August 22, 2019

All's Good

Once again, it's been a long time ("Been a long time, been long time, been a long lonely lonely lonely lonely lonely time." - Led Zeppelin) since I've posted anything.  Things 'round the Julius's - Cottage Grove Edition are just fine and dandy.  We're gearing up for school, while begging for more summer.  Nothing too exciting.

The boys have had a summer of laziness, camping, swimming, day care field trips, and sibling fighting.  Pretty typical.

My latest bit of news, other than deciding it was a good idea to become the concession stand manager for hockey (not my wisest decision) is that I bought a blanket that looks like a tortilla.  It is everything I wanted it to be.
Yes, I did make Alex take a picture of me wrapped up like a Jackie Burrito; but that was only because he is becoming a straight up pre-teen and is consistently shying away from "embarrassing" or "uncool" things and wouldn't roll himself up for a photo.  He'll figure out what he's missing one of these days.  And no, I was not drinking when I made this purchase like I was for the purchase of my "Guess What? Chicken Butt" tshirt.  No matter the state of sobriety though, both were AMAZING purchases.

No comments:

Post a Comment