Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Play Set Modification

The grass under the picnic table portion of the play set is completely dead, so Travis finally agreed to let me turn it into a sandbox.  The boys LOVE it.  In Alex's words after I said I was happy he liked it, "I don't like it, Mom.  I LOVE it!"

We filled it up on Sunday and they, accompanied by some neighbors, spent the entire afternoon in it.  At one point, Sam said he was done, took two steps toward the house, stopped, looked at Travis, and just turned around and got back in.  Yesterday it was the first thing both boys did when they got home and they were out there until dinner.

Pretty sure close to every HotWheel and other assorted tractors we own are in that sandbox.  Some are buried...
I just need to keep reminding myself how happy it makes me to have them out there playing while I am sweeping up the never ending supply of sand on my kitchen floor.

No comments:

Post a Comment