Monday, December 29, 2014

Cough Cough Hack

Sam spent the Monday and Tuesday before Christmas home sick with me.  And that little Outbreak Monkey got the rest of us sick.  I woke up at 5am on Christmas Eve to the sounds of Alex's little feet sprinting to the bathroom to throw up.  He didn't have a fever, and I'll spare the details, but it seemed as though his stomach was upset from drainage from some congested sinuses.  We called Gramma and she said most the family was sick anyway, so we better get our butts home for Christmas.  And what Gramma says goes, so we packed up and headed on over.

Alex was ok until mid afternoon and then he went downhill fast.  He was still in rough shape in the morning.  It was about 7:30 when I finally asked him if he remembered what day it was.  He pathetically replied, "Yes.  I remember.  It's Christmas Day."  And when he said "not yet" after I asked him if he wanted to go see if Santa came, I knew we were in trouble.

He did a good job throughout present opening and was super polite.  But he didn't last much longer than opening...

He is still in rough enough shape that he stayed home from day care today.  Lots o' Paw Patrol in the Julius house the last 3 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment