Thursday, June 26, 2014

Back on the Horse

I ran.  It was good.  It didn't start out as a run; just a nice long walk.  But then I turned a corner and thought, "I'll just run to the end of this block."  And then I just kept running.  For a little over a mile.  Yay!

Yesterday I tried to keep up with Jillian again.  I will tell you this.  I am BARELY coordinated enough for kickboxing.  There were multiple times she would start a new move and I just stood there with a complete "Whaaa?" face.  But I did my best to mimic and just kept kicking and boxing and sweating, so I figure I did alright.

This morning I ran.  Like for real ran.  I set out not to walk, but to run.  And I did for 2.1 miles.  There was one short block of walking in there because fuck hills.  I mean seriously, who builds a 4 block long hill?  

2 comments: