Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Alexisms

I tend to think Alex is a pretty smart kid.  But even the geniuses among us make some mistakes.  The following is a list of things my little brainiac says right now that I never ever ever want him to change.


  • Instead of the word points, Alex says "spoints."  E.g., "If I make this shot, I'll get one hundred ninety million thousand million eighty spoints."



  • You think a thunderstorm provides the possibility of lightning strikes?  Wrong.  They are "lightning stripes."  And Alex will be the first to tell you, "lightning stripes are very dangerous."



  • Lately things around here aren't just funny, they are "extra hilarious."



  • You want a window closed and the latch in the locked position?  Don't worry, Alex is more than willing to make sure the window is "hatched" for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment