Friday, June 13, 2014

At Home Pedicure

Alex's feet are nasty.  I was hoping he wouldn't become a smelly boy just yet; that he would hang on to that one fresh smelling piece of youth just a bit longer.  My hoping got me no where.  That boy's feet are stanky.

He took his shoes off yesterday to get extra "comfty" to watch a Mighty Machines video and I couldn't even sit next to him.  So, I told him he had to wash his feet immediately.  Being that he is a stinky nasty boy, he didn't want to.  Until I told him he could wash them in the kitchen sink.  Extra bonus points because he could see the tv from the sink.

It may not have been the classiest moment in our house, but he was so impressed with how good the warm water felt on his feet and that he could still watch Mighty Machines, that he sat there soaking his feet through the entire episode.


No comments:

Post a Comment