Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Sick Dog

I don't know about you, but after a long week of insanely busy work, my super duper favorite thing to come home to on a Friday afternoon is 7 puddles of dog poo on the living room floor.  It was like a long line of dog shit stepping stones from the front door to the kitchen door.  7 of them.  And I know there were 7 because Alex kept counting them for me.  "Mom!  Aiden got sick.  But her sick was poop!  Look there's 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7!!"  Yes, thank Captain Observant, now please go in your room while I try not to vomit whilst scraping half-liquid/half-dried poo off the living room floor.

I have no clue what she got into, but holy man.  The gas coming out of that dog could be used in chemical warfare.  She woke me up three times Friday night to go outside.  She seemed to be on the mend Saturday, but then pooped on the floor Sunday night.  And then last night, around 2am, she crawled into our bed and she smelled so bad I was forced to get up and check things out.  At least this time it was only 2 small spots.

So, in an effort to save my soon to be sold living room floor, the little stink bomb is with me at the office.  My coworker claims she isn't bombing his desk as badly as mine, but I have a sneaking suspicion he's just being nice.  Fingers crossed the rice and chicken diet clears things up soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment