Monday, November 25, 2013

Good Decisions

Alex and I headed to Farm and Fleet yesterday to get him some snow boots.  Good plan, until I remembered Toy Land at this particular store.  So I made a deal with him.  If he was patient and tried on all the boots I wanted him to try and all the gloves I wanted him to try, he could look at every single toy.  And man did he keep his end of the bargain.  He was so good in fact, he even got me to buy him a small tractor with a plow type trailer thingy.

On the way home, he asked if we could play outside so he could dig up some dirt with his new tractor.  Ummm...yeah.  It was 21 degrees and windy.  No outside.  But, we can put some flour in a pan and you can drive it around in that.  And here is where I say I am either the greatest mom in the world, or the dumbest mom in the world.  Whatever, flour cleans up.  And when you add a little corn meal to it, it's not nearly as dusty.


No comments:

Post a Comment