Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Crush That Candy!

This weekend, I finally joined the rest of the smartphone game playing world and downloaded Candy Crush.  This game is ridiculously addictive.  With everything going on with the house and work, I haven't had a ton of spare time, so game playing has not been high on my list.  But this past weekend of glorious laziness with my girlfriends allowed for it.  And now I can't stop thinking about it.  I wanna play all the time.

Last night, I even gave in and approved a second video for Alex because I figured I could sneak in some Candy Crush while I was sitting with him.  I think I may have a problem since as soon as I turned my phone on, Alex said, "Instead of playing that candy game, why don't watch this video with me?"

Fine.  But this candy ain't gonna crush itself kid.

No comments:

Post a Comment