Wednesday, October 13, 2010

That bitch

Last week was not good on the workout front. Between people telling us they are having a baby, the Camry taking a giant poop and in turn requiring a drive to my parents' to borrow their car until ours is fixed, and just being kinda tired in general...working out was not high on my list...all week. Wait! Except for Sunday and Friday. I went running on those days!

Last night I knew it was time to bite the bullet. I was on a slippery slope of couch riding laziness and had to stop the non-workout pattern into which I was quickly falling. Travis was helpful in that he went to the grocery store for the week so I had time...and no excuse...to get my sweat on. So, I got reacquainted with Jillian.

I wussed out and only did Level 1. Ummm, yeah. Pretty sure that was a good idea. Based on my performance on Level 1, Level 2 would have possibly killed me. But whatever. I worked out. And reaffirmed that Jillian is evil and is trying to kill off the population one sweaty little workout bee at a time.

This morning, the scale said I am down 17.5lbs. That right there? That my friends is motivation to stay on the shaky legged, sore chest, sweaty butt workout train. ALL ABOARD!

No comments:

Post a Comment