Tuesday, April 2, 2019

Pick Up Your Shit.

I spend a solid portion of my days cleaning up other people's (read:  my children's) stuff.  Usually it's just what needs to be done to keep some sort of decorum in this house.  But sometimes, I just can't.  Sometimes, I am just too sick of picking up stuff that isn't mine.  That is the case with this sad little can of 7Up. 
It's been sitting out there since Saturday.  It's probably come close to freezing the past couple of nights.  It's currently being rained on.  It's gonna sit out there until whichever one of the filthy children I am raising realizes there is an unclaimed soda available.

Also, is everyone one impressed with the smorgasbord of patio furniture I have accumulated?  Yes?  Good.  Matching patio sets are boring any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment