Friday, April 26, 2019

Another Bath

Sam's all time favorite thing is to take a bath.  He will sit in there for hours playing.  And while I don't want to spend hours sitting in the bathroom with him, I let him play but keep the doors open and so I can hear him.  And if there is quiet for any length of time, I yell out a "Sam?  You ok?" and immediately get a "Yepperdoodle!" in response.  About half the time, this arrangement works great.  The other half, I will find a half flooded bathroom on one of my multiple visual check-ins.  Fun fun fun.

I present:  "The Afterbath."
Please note the giant towel hanging on the rod because it is drenched with water from the floor.  And the bottom of the tub completely covered in toys.  ALL THE TOYS.  And lest we forget, the washcloth splatted and stuck to the wall above the shower wall.

This could also be titled "Hey Jackie?  What's It Like Giving a 4 Year Old a Bath?"

No comments:

Post a Comment