Thursday, November 10, 2016

Whoops!

A while back I bought Alex a new bike helmet.  His old one is all cracked and has holes in it.  I realize the decorative outer shell doesn't do much, if anything, by way of protecting his brains, but a cracked helmet doesn't set one's mind at ease.  So, a new helmet it was!  I bought a super cool skull one and we were good to go.  Until we weren't.

I noticed he wasn't wearing it, so I asked what was up.  He said it was pulling his hair.  What?  Whatever dude, you said you liked it, now wear your new helmet.  I let it go for a couple of weeks until it was annoying me just too much.  So I asked him again why he wasn't wearing it.  Again came the claims of hair pulling.  I told him to bring me the helmet so I could fix it.

And that's when I saw the three stickers on the inside of the helmet I hadn't noticed previously.  And all three had hair stuck to them.  Whoopsiedoodle!

No comments:

Post a Comment