Friday, February 12, 2016

Naughty Free Spirit

Yesterday morning I told Alex I would grab some clothes for him while he was drying off from the bath.  He said he could do it and scampered off to his room.  Happy with one less thing do, I snatched Sam from the bath and headed to his room to wrestle him into clothes.  Good good.

That afternoon, I took Alex to a doctor's appointment, and as he slid out of the car, he caught the seat funny and was complaining that he hurt his butt.  I asked if he was ok and then jokingly/disgustedly asked him if I had to kiss his butt.  He giggled at the thought, but let me know that no, boo-boo kissing services were not needed.  And then he got a devilish little grin, and informed me that he wasn't wearing any underwear and hadn't been all day at school.  And he happily informed me as he skipped toward the door of the clinic that getting away with no underwear was precisely why he offered to get his own clothes that morning.

This kid.

No comments:

Post a Comment