Thursday, February 18, 2016

Butt!

Sam is currently obsessed with butts.  Now, "butts" can be various things.  Buttons...belly buttons...switches...actual butts...and apparently any body near a butt.

He also refuses to let me use the bathroom alone.  If I am smart enough to close the door, my time in the bathroom is accompanied by a soundtrack of gibberish and little hands smacking the door.  More often than not, I am trying to use the bathroom as quickly as humanly possible so I don't even bother with the door.  There is that reason and the fact that his older brother will just waltz right in any way, so why bother.

Anywho, it used to be annoying enough when Sam would come in because I would have to attempt to stop him from crawling behind the toilet to get the plunger, while keeping one hand on the toilet paper roll so he couldn't unroll it like a cat high on catnip, while also maintaining my seated balance.  Those tricks have ceased to entertain him.  Well, the plunger has lost its luster.  The toilet paper roll?  That bad boy NEEDS to be unrolled.  Now.  Always.  To the very last square.

His newest bathroom game is to peek around the door with a big grin, pat pat pat his way over to me, forcibly remove my hands from my lap, stare and point at my nether regions and proudly proclaim, "BUTT!"

He also noticed my pants slipping the other day when I was squatting down to retrieve the previously launched Nuk from under the table.  As I was reaching for the Nuk while refusing to get on my hands and knees, I heard little feet pat pat pat up behind me, and I felt a little finger poking me while his sweet little voice announced he could see my "BUTT!"

No comments:

Post a Comment