Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Good morning!

Today was like almost every other morning in that the boys wanted to take a bath.  As I have said before, this works out well because they are both contained and entertained for at least 15 minutes, so I can get ready.  The other really nice part is that Alex is old enough to keep an eye on Sam, and make sure he doesn't hurt himself or slip under the water or something else catastrophic while I'm scrambling to throw on some clothes.

Everything was going along just swimmingly, and Travis and I were in and out of the bathroom a couple times.  And then while I was pulling on my jeans, I heard Travis say, "OH!  Oh no no no!  Ok...everybody out!"  And I ran into the bathroom to see Alex clamouring out of the tub, while Sam sat there holding a turd loudly proclaiming, "Yuck!"

Having children is a bizarre existence.

No comments:

Post a Comment