Thursday, January 14, 2016

Ick. Nast. ... But alright it is a little funny.

Sam has suddenly decided farts are funny.  I don't know if he learned it from his brother, his dad, or the dog, but he cannot contain his giggles every time he lets a butt burp fly.  And he seems to already understand that it's a little bit naughty to think it's funny, because the twinkle in his eyes while he's giggling is just this side of blinding.

So now I have three boys walking around farting at each other.  Two of which will also fart at me; the eldest of the three knows better.  And one of those two will rub his butt on me after letting one go while saying, "There's still some left in my butt.  Baaaaahahahahahahahaha!"  Which, I have to admit, makes me laugh due to it's pure absurdity.

My life in three words?  Glamour.  Elegance.  Charm.

No comments:

Post a Comment