Monday, January 18, 2016

:'(

Well, it happened.  I said "hmmm...maybe we should cut his hair" while I was in the same room with Travis on Friday.  He jumped all over it and decided the next day was the day.

In the mean time, my stupid body thought it was a super idea to get stupid strep again.  So with me all germy and contagious, and Sam constantly needing to be touching me if he can see me, we decided Travis would take the boys.  Both boys.  To get BOTH of their hair cut.  Ugh.  They headed to the salon with a promise that Travis wouldn't let them cut it too short, and I headed to urgent care.

Antibiotics in hand, I came home to this:
I didn't cry and I'm starting to get used to it.  But man I miss those curls already.  It'll grow back.  It'll grow back.  It'll grow back.

No comments:

Post a Comment