Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Dear Santa...

This is the first time Alex has written a letter to Santa.  And it's a pretty darn good one if you ask me:
Allow me to translate this mess of handwriting:

"Santa can I plees have at lese 2 presents or 3.  if you forget to bring a present it is owoky.  these are the 5 presents.  3 Diary of a wimpy 1 vedeoe tv 1 remote bowt.  Love Alex."

And now allow me to translate that mess of spelling:

"Santa, Can I please have at least 2 presents, or 3.  If you forget to bring a present, it is ok.  These are the 5 presents.  3 Diary of a Wimpy Kid Books, 1 video TV, 1 remote boat.  Love Alex."

He then went on to tell me he thinks we should give Santa a present because Santa brings everyone presents, but never gets any.  I asked what he thought we should give good ol' Kris Kringle.  "I want to replace the batteries in my remote control bumper cars and give him those so he can play with the elves when they are all done making toys."

He slays me this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment