Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Love it

Alex calls undercover police vehicles "sneak up cars" and I never ever ever ever want him to stop that.

On the way to Target for the zillionth time this week already:
"Mom!  Let's count all the cop cars we see!  But we can't count the sneak up cars because we won't know they are the police.  I think the sneak up cars are the best ones for catching speeders because the speeder doesn't know there is a police officer inside because he's in his sneak up car."

During a different car ride, he asked me if Travis could quit his job and do my job instead so that I could become a police officer.  I asked why he wants me to be a police officer.  "Because then you could have a patrol car and those are really cool and safe."  I am not the least bit shocked he doesn't want me to have a sneak up car.  That boy always wants to know when I'm coming so he can stop/hide/sprint away from whatever naughty thing he is doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment