Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Sleepiest of all the sleepies

I am so tired and still sick.  And I am sick of being tired.  And really tired of being sick.

The lack of sleep I am experiencing is absurd.  Sam is still getting congested when he lays down which leads to drainage that he gags on in his sleep which freaks him out, so he wakes up scream-coughing about 4 times a night.  Add that to Alex randomly having coughing fits that wake me up but not him.  Add that to me constantly coughing if I am at any angle other than exactly vertical.  Add in some impressive snoring from Travis.  Don't forget to add the dog suddenly not being able to go through the night without going out.  But that wouldn't quite be enough...no, not for her...she has to go out 3 times a night all of a sudden.

I. Am. So. Tired.

I swear Travis, Alex, Sam, and the dog got together and decided to start a pool to see how long I could be deprived of sleep before a full psychotic break happens.  They each threw in five bucks (don't ask how the dog has money; you don't need or want to know) and picked a date.  The one that picks the date closest to the eventual breakdown wins the pot.

They're all a bunch of rat bastards.

No comments:

Post a Comment