Thursday, November 6, 2014

Storage

Alex is still rockin' his monster hat from last year.  The tie string thingys have long since gone missing which is fine since he never tied them any way.  But they did leave little holes where they were attached.  And one of those little holes has turned into a big hole by the hands of a certain 5 year old. (Bob Hannigee?  Is that you?)

He has made the hole big enought that he can fit his hand between the lining and the outer shell all the way to the top of his hat.  And since he can do that, he has decided this is a brilliant storage place.  At least that's the story I got when I asked him why there was such a big hole in his hat.  And just to solidify his story, he's following through and "storing" his gloves in there.  I'm just happy he finally found a place to put them so we can stop losing them.  And I was delighted to find what I thought was the third pair of gloves lost crammed up in there.

No comments:

Post a Comment