Friday, November 21, 2014

New Friends

I was walking through our garage/shop area at work and spotted a fuzzy little woolly caterpillar crawling along the floor.  I was going to put the little guy outside, but then I figured Alex would think it was pretty cool to make a caterpillar habitat and watch this little arc on the circle of life take place.  So I scooped him up in a container and took him home.

He first had to come with me to the mechanic and wait for the car to be taken down off the lift so we could go home.  He got a little extra adoration from the customer service lady and we were on our way.

Alex was very excited when I showed him, and he immediately asked if all of his pets could be next to each other on his dresser.  I assured him the caterpillar could take up residence next to Bingo Zingo Fast.  After we planned out how we would build the caterpillar's new home, I asked Alex what he wanted to name him.

And from the child that named his fish Uno, Dos, and Bingo Zinog Fast came the caterpillar name of:

Mark.

No comments:

Post a Comment