Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Things that go bump in the night

A while ago, I started the really bad habit of laying down and snuggling with Alex at bed time.  And then he got sick.  And I would sleep with him on his tiny little mattress if he woke up during the night.  Which he did indeed do.  Because, you know, he was sick.

So now, I've created a monster.  A snuggley monster, but a monster nonetheless.  I have to figure out how to break him (and me) of the snuggling at bed time thing.  Most times I fall asleep too and wake up all discombobulated and sore about an hour later.  And since that hour is the only time Travis and I have to hang out by ourselves, I'm bettin' he would appreciate me being awake.

We did finally get a twin mattress to replace his tiny crib mattress.  I'm sure that's totally gonna help me with this habit breaking thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment