Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Smart Teeth

So, I'm doing it.  I'm getting my wisdom teeth removed.  I haven't scheduled it yet, but I have filled out all the paperwork and had all the X-rays.  Only two of the three are being evicted...but that still means I am having two giant teeth pulled out of my head.  Gross.

I went yesterday to get the last X-ray I needed.  There was a mishap with the scheduling of my appointment so I ended up sitting in the waiting room for just shy of a half hour with three other patients.  Three other patients and their mothers, because the other patients were all teenagers because that is when normal people get their wisdom teeth removed.

So, I got to sit there staring at three fresh faced teenagers feeling like an old lady late bloomer.  This is just turning out to be a super fun experience!

No comments:

Post a Comment