Monday, January 26, 2009

Oh the hormones!

I seriously didn't think I was going to be all that affected by the hormones. I don't know why I thought I would be the chosen one that wouldn't have to deal with such things, but I did. Wrong. Wrong wrong wrong. It's not the screaming from one extreme emotion to another feeling that I expected. It is more like what I think depression would be like. I could cry at the drop of a hat. Anytime, anywhere. Frustration comes way faster than it did before. And I am often crabby for no reason. Or give me a reason. I dare ya. It won't take much!

All that being said, the crabbiness doesn't really last all that long. But, unfortunately for Travis, it is rather unpredictable. Things that wouldn't set me off in the past are now a huge deal. I figure once he learns how to read minds we will be all set.

Upside to the hormones? Holy freaking boobs Batman! I am defintely feeling a bit Dolly Parton-esque. And I really don't understand how people with big boobs deal with them. Crossing my arms is an adventure! Maybe I'll ask Meatloaf for advice.

1 comment:

  1. Your boobs are hot. My question, though, is: Does Travis have a "papabird" account? Cause we might want to see this pregnancy from his point of view. I mean, after reading this post about the hormones it might not be a good idea for the marriage, but it would be funny for us readers! Consider it.

    ReplyDelete