Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Not the hottest I have ever felt...

So I am sitting here at my desk, when I realize my stomach feels cold. I look down to see a horrific site. My sweater is bunched up above my stomach, the tank top underneath has accomplished the same maneuver. The Bella Band has rolled down. Now what does this leave you ask? I will tell you. A gut. Sticking out. Like a fat man that doesn't feel the breeze on his plumber's crack, I was sitting here with my "bump" hanging out. H-O-T.

Now I think this wouldn't have been so bad if my bump was what every person wants it to be...a cute little ball looking thing sitting-up alert and ready to be adored. What they don't tell you is that is not what happens at first. Not in the slightest. What you get at first is a gut. No other way to describe it. I like to call mine the "Oh my God I have to pee and why did eat that burrito after being at The Pub all night?" look. It's a hot look.

Needless to say, I am looking forward to when this bump of mine will look not quite so gut-like. I am sure at that point I will be big enough that I will be longing for the gut days, but right now? Not so much.

1 comment: