Monday, November 19, 2018

Curiosity Plugged the Sink

Any guesses as to what is pictured here?
I was admittedly confused when I walked into the bathroom and saw the sink like this.  I realized mid "WHAT is in the sink?" what it is.

Dried, hardened candle wax.

Yep.  Candle wax.  Poured into the sink and down the now plugged drain pipe.

I made bacon in the house yesterday, which I normally don't do because I can't stand how it stinks up the house.  Travis was kind enough to light a couple candles and close the bedroom doors to help mitigate the stank.  A while later, Sam went to the bathroom.  Being that he is old enough to go on his own and I had forgotten about the candle, he was unaccompanied.  This was apparently a good idea to him at the time.

Have kids they said...it's so rewarding they said.

No comments:

Post a Comment