Monday, November 12, 2018

So Fresh and So Clean

Our washing machine was not doing such a great job of washing the clothes, so we ordered a new one.  The delivery guys came this morning to install it and take away the old one.  They were here right on time and everything went smoothly.  I bid them adieu and carried on with my morning of work and tackling the giant mountain of laundry we had accumulated whilst waiting for the new machine.

A coulple hours later, I went up to make lunch and grab the mail.  As I was walking to the mailbox, I spotted a small lump of black fabric on the driveway against the garage door.  As I neared the lump, my heart started sinking.  Is that what I think it is?  No...it can't be...oh wait...yep....it IS a pair of my underwear.  How in the world did it get OHMYGOD. 

Yeah, I'm quite certain the delivery guys, both looked to be about mid 30's, checked our old machine to make sure there weren't any clothes in there.  But there was.  One lonely pair of underwear.  My underwear.  So instead of bringing it to the door and handing me my underwear from a washing machine I had just told the guy wasn't getting the clothes clean, they tossed them against the garage door and hoped for the best.

Here's to hopin' I never recognize either of them every again forever and ever amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment