Monday, September 12, 2016

Too Short for My Taste

Sam needed a haircut according to some people.  Those people would not include me.  I was all excited because he was just starting to get little curls in the back again.  I had to go out of town on Thursday, and Friday afternoon, I got this picture from Travis:
My thoughts exactly little man.  It is so short!  Travis actually apologized and claimed he told the lady cutting his hair that I like it longer so she shouldn't take too much off but by the time he saw how short she had gone on one side, there was no way to not just let her finish.  Mmmhmmm.

But then Travis took the boys to the races on Friday night and I got this picture:
Cute pictures make up for short haircuts.  Don't get me wrong, I'm still not over it (shocking), but I'll get there.

No comments:

Post a Comment