Monday, November 23, 2015

"Say what now?"

The boys like to take a bath in the morning while I get ready.  It works out well...they get to play in the water, and I get to brush my hair without holding a baby.

Alex was exhausted this morning, so I let him sleep in a bit.  That left little Samalamadingdong in the tub by himself.  This kid.  So. Much. Splashing.  And, every slap of the water is accompanied by him yelling " AH AH AH AH AH AH AAAAAAAAAAAA" and laughing hysterically.  Eventually, I get tired of trying to find non-saturated towels to put down in front of the tub in an effort to soak up some water so the floor doesn't rot through and we end up with two showers downstairs, and I tell him to stop splashing so much.  Today I happened to capture that moment.



No comments:

Post a Comment