Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Excuse me...sir? Your pants are on fire.

The arguing has taken a turn to straight up lying.  Sometimes it's funny, like blaming farts on his dad.  But most times, it's lying in a sad attempt to get out of trouble.

Yesterday, when I picked him up from day care, his day care teacher told me he had a great day.  So I said, "High five buddy!  That's awesome!"  And he replied, "You should give me two high fives Mom...I had a good day at 4K too!"  Yay!  High fives all around.

Fast forward to this morning when I checked my email only to see a message from his 4K teacher just giving me a heads up that he had a rough day at 4K yesterday...not listening, being disruptive, etc.  Sooooo, yeeeeaaaahhhh.  We're gonna have to have a little chat this evening.  And by "we" I may or may not be referring to my foot and his ass.

No comments:

Post a Comment