Thursday, February 20, 2014

Not What He Wanted

This morning Alex was sleepy and didn't feel like going to day care or school or any where other than home apparently.  He whined that he was still tired, so I told him we would fix that by an extra early bedtime tonight.  Not the response he wanted.

So then he told me his throat was dry and he couldn't swallow.  So I offered him some juice.  Not the response he wanted.

Then he told me his tummy hurt and he didn't feel good so he had to stay home.  That is when I reminded him of our deal that he had to go to day care until at least after breakfast.  If he still didn't feel good after breakfast, he could call me and I would come get him.  And with a tone of "ugh, this freaking idiot," he argued with me telling me that it would be the teachers that would call me, not him.  And I quickly told him if he was well enough to argue with me, he was well enough to go to school.  Get your ass in the car.

No comments:

Post a Comment