Thursday, October 10, 2019

Modifiers

As I was walking around the back yard, I was startled to see a roll of duct tape and scissors sitting on the deck.  Especially since neither the tape nor the scissors were from my house.  I had never seen either of them until that moment.  We have had a bunch of moderately serious thieves running around the outskirts of Madison lately, so obviously I was positive someone was planning something sinister.  Shockingly, it was just Alex and his buddies.

I showed Alex the tape and scissors this morning and asked if he knew where they came from...
"Oh!  Those are Keegan's.  He brought them over to work on the trampoline scooter."  I'm sorry.  The WHAT now?

Yep.  These kids decided to cover a scooter's wheels and pointy parts with copious amounts of duct tape so they could use it to jump on the trampoline. 

I swear every time I think they have come up with the most destructive and dangerous way to have fun, I am proven very very wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment