Wednesday, January 30, 2019

Brrrrrr

It's stupid cold outside today.  So cold, I taped two pairs of Sam's old socks to Lulu's feet before I let her out this morning.  She was not a fan.  It's also cold enough the boys do not have school or daycare.  Buuuuuuuut, since I work in the HVAC industry with an emphasis on the H, I am busy. 

Travis and Alex stayed up late watching TV since they knew they didn't have to get up for anything this morning.  But little alarm clock Sam woke up all bright eyed and bushy tailed at 7:04.  Which would be find, if I didn't have to answer the phone every 32 seconds.  I had to return a phone call so I asked Sam if he thought he could be quiet just for the time I was on the phone and then we could talk all we wanted as soon as I was done on the phone.  "Oh!  Yeah!  Sure Mama!  I can do that.  I'll be reeeeeeeeeeeally quiet."  Uh huh.  So I dialed.  And as the customer picked up, Sam started driving a toy truck across the kitchen table I was sitting at trying to work.  A toy truck with hard plastic bumpy wheels.  Good job being reeeeeeeeeeeally quiet kiddo.

But!  He did want to paint for a bit, so that helped.


No comments:

Post a Comment