Thursday, October 26, 2017

If you say so

I finally sent Sam to daycare with the appropriate outdoor wear today.  When I had him try on the hat and mittens to make sure they fit, I told him he needed these things to be ready for winter time.  He spent the rest of the evening wearing the hat, mittens, and only underwear while continually pointing out he was ready for winter time.

This morning he was equally excited to wear the hat and mittens.  Lucky for daycare I was able to wrestle him into more clothing than just underwear.  The entire drive to daycare he was again telling me he was ready for winter time, but then he also expounded on what he was going to do once it snowed.  He is really excited to make snowballs.  He's going to make all the snowballs.  And I am going to help him.  And snowballs are his favorite thing.  And snowballs are his favorite thing because they are his favorite color.  Snowballs are white and that's his favorite, "so that's the shape of that color."

Wat.

No comments:

Post a Comment