Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Rainy Days

It has been raining so many days in a row.  So.  Many.  Days.  I was so sick of being inside on Sunday, I finally said, "I can't take it.  I don't care if it's raining or not.  I'm going for a walk."  It was raining.  I did get wet.  But I couldn't be inside any longer.

The boys are also a bit squirrely.  It was pouring when we got home yesterday afternoon and both of them wanted to run in the rain...even though it was about 51 degrees.
(Please excuse Sam's excessive camouflage.  He started the day with jeans on, but needed to utilize his spare pair of pants at day care after a bathroom misjudgment.)

After a bit of running around with umbrellas, Alex got the broom out to do his "ridiculous job" of sweeping the water in the gutter to the street drains.  This has always been a self-assigned job and I am not entirely sure what he is accomplishing, but he likes it.  While he did that, Sam continued running around the driveway singing, "It raaaaaainin' on my ballella!  Fa la la la laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!"

No comments:

Post a Comment