Tuesday, May 23, 2017

3

Sweet Sam is 3.  And he is all sorts of the fabled "Trying Three's."  I swear he, just like every other 3 year old, is running some sort of psychological test to see just how many times he can whine, "Mamaaaaa?" before I just straight lose my shit.  Also?  The arguing.  He argued with me last night about the words on a page in a book "we" were reading.  Like consistently and persistently telling me I was reading the words incorrectly.  This was shortly after I left him in his bed with said book so I could help Alex, and about 27 seconds after I left the room, I heard him say in exasperation, "But but but...I don't know how to read."  That's right ya little shit, you don't.  So how's about you stop telling me I'm wrong?!  Hmmm?  Can we try that on for size?!

Man it's a good thing he's cute.  And oh he is cute.





No comments:

Post a Comment