Thursday, March 9, 2017

Whispers of Sweet Nothings

One of my favorite kids' books is I Love You, Stinky Face.  It's about a mom loving her kiddo no matter what, and it is super cute.  One of the questions is if the mom would still love the child if the child was actually a "super smelly skunk" named "Stinky Face."   Sam loves this one.  Especially the following answer:
He crinkles his little nose and giggles every time.

Last night, he was intent on me giving him my ear so he could "whipper in it."  I decidedly do not like anyone touching my ears, but he's kinda cute, so I gave in.  He pushed my hair out of the way, grabbed my ear with both hands, stuck his face right on my ear, and said, "I love you stinky face."

Yep.  Almost 3 year olds can be pretty sweet sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment