Monday, December 5, 2016

First Snow

I'm pretty sure Sam doesn't remember what snow is.  We got our first snow of the year yesterday, and he was definitely confused by it.  I told him to look out the window and see what was happening.  He looked, turned to me with a confused expression, and said, "Ummmm....it's drippin' outside."  I explained it was snow, but there were no light bulbs of recognition.

Then later he was outside while I was shoveling while simultaneously fighting off snowballs from the older one, and he walking around with his arms up and a look on his face like he was going to catch a horrible disease from whatever was on the ground.  I finally convinced him to walk in the snow and he seemed to enjoy it for about 32 seconds.  Then he turned to me, waved his hands, and said with zero inflection, "I'm done with this."

He did seem to get into the hot chocolate that comes along with snowy weather though...
His brother likes that part too...

No comments:

Post a Comment