Thursday, June 2, 2016

Hiya!

I'm back.  Did ya miss me?  I took a little trek to sunny California.  And while it was a good trip, it is hard to get back in the swing of things.  I say that while simultaneously calling myself a big ol' wussy.  People do this all the time with way less support than I have, and they make it work.  Alas, I am a wuss and planning things to be able to leave for 5 days and then getting things all reset after coming back is just a teensy bit overwhelming for me.  No worries, I fly my Wuss Flag high and proud.

Anywho, not shockingly, the boys did just fine while I was gone.  And aside from a seriously disgusting house, all was good upon my return home.

While it was hard to be away from my people, Northern California is stunningly beautiful and that helped take the sting out a little bit.  That and the lack of any real responsibilities for 5 whole days.

No comments:

Post a Comment