Thursday, December 26, 2013

My baby.

Alex's status as my only baby has a ticking clock, and that clock has about 6 months left before running out and sounding it's infant screaming alarm.  That's right people, there's another Julius boy on the way.  June's about to get a little bit crazier.

Since Alex has been saying he wants a baby to live at our house for about a year, I thought he was going to be all excited when we told him.  I thought wrong.  He had zero reaction.  To the point that Travis and I asked him a couple times if he was listening.  His attitude has since changed.

Now, whenever anything is said about the baby, he chimes in with a comment about "his baby."  "My baby is going to sleep in my room with me."  "I'm going to feed my baby his baby bottle."  And when I told him he would have to let Daddy and I put the baby in the crib because the crib will be too tall for him reach?  "Well, we are going to have to find a crib low enough so I can put my baby in it."

This outta be interesting!

No comments:

Post a Comment